Vice President of Marketing
WinnCompanies is searching for an experienced property management executive to lead marketing efforts across our multifamily portfolio. In this highly visible role, you will provide direction, oversight, and guidance to a team of Senior and Regional Marketing Managers located across the country. With proven expertise and industry experience, you will craft and execute marketing, leasing, and corporate branding initiatives that inspire and deliver results. An experienced people manager, you will also develop, train, and strategically support a team of direct and indirect reports. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, creative, leader to make a big impact in our diverse and growing national portfolio.
- Direct Regional Marketing Managers in delivery of corporate branded leasing and marketing efforts in all regions WinnCompanies operates
- Establish a system of reports to analyze, identify and implement areas of opportunity relative to leasing velocity, vacancy loss, occupancy, rent growth and other market factors impacting the performance of communities
- Engage in interviewing, hiring, and onboarding of all Regional Marketing Coordinators and Managers
- Support company growth and development by providing market research analysis as required by executive leadership and participate in new business development meetings and client engagement
- Set rents and provide strategic guidance to leadership team to increase revenue through rent and other revenue enhancing opportunities and other corporate initiatives as required
- Oversee implementation and monitor effectiveness of resident programs designed to retain residents and increase the perceived value of each
- Work closely with HR/ Learning & Development to assist in developing and facilitating training sessions to include marketing and leasing, effective sales techniques and other leadership and development programs as needed
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Business, Marketing, Communication, Finance, or related field)
- 8+ years of relevant strategic marketing experience, including digital marketing
- 5+ years of experience leading a team
- Proven experience in property management or real estate
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Impeccable verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Strong persuasive skills in motivation and negotiation
- Proven ability to manage collaborative teams
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that’s best for you and your family.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
- Boston, MA, USA