Senior Property Manager II
WinnCompanies is searching for an experienced property operations leader to take on the role of Senior Property Manager I. This is a critical, high-profile role which requires a level of aptitude in all aspects of property operations, including maintenance, security, leasing, rent collection, financial reporting, and resident relations. In this role, you are accountable for the success of the property managers within your portfolio in accordance with Winn guiding principles.
- Oversee management in direct and regional capacity between multiple sites
- Present annual budgets for approval by senior management
- Conduct monthly financial reviews and provide timely submission of required financial reporting
- Work with onsite and regional maintenance to implement maintenance programs and capital improvements within budgets
- Ensure that building and grounds are well maintained
- Meet with each client regularly to review property performance and respond promptly to client inquiries
- Maintain budgeted occupancy goals
- Hire, develop, and support new team members in accordance with Winn’s Guiding Principles
- Create and maintain programming to promote positive resident engagement
- Assess the property’s security needs and implement security programs as needed
- High School diploma or GED
- 5+ years property management experience
- 3+ years supervisory/management experience
- Proven ability to provide excellent resident relations
- Certifications in NAHP, CPL, SHCM, CAM
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and property management software (Yardi, OneSite, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong supervisory/managerial skills
- Knowledge of landlord/tenant laws
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of LIHTC and HUD regulations
- OneSite Property Management software experience
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that’s best for you and your family.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
- Job Family Property Operations
- Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA