Resident Relations Coordinator-Canterbury
Our values represent what we as a company strive to achieve every day. We strive to be Best in Class, to be Accountable, to be Solution-Oriented and to be Caring. Come grow with us!
Responsible for building and maintaining effective relationships with residents, as well as coordinating programs that maximize customer service.
Include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary:
· Take all resident complaints and maintenance requests, follow-up and resolve and notify residents of action taken within 24 hours.
· Complete, record, follow up on and make sure all work orders have been closed that have been completed.
· Answer incoming calls in a cheerful and professional manner. Handle each call accordingly whether it is a prospect call or an irate resident that just moved in.
· Assist the Service Manager with work order activities of the service technicians
· Update Yardi with resident’s complaints, work orders and status as required
· Develop and maintain Resident relations through the courtesy of on-site personnel, promptness of maintenance calls, and knowledge of community policies.
· Create purchase orders for supplies and services as needed.
· Assist Service Manager as directed.
· Order Supplies and call vendors as directed by the Service Manager.
· Follow up with residents on the status of their work order if not completed within 24 hours.
· Follow up on completed work orders with the residents to make sure all their items have been completed.
· Adhere to all fair housing laws.
· Maintain professional appearance as defined by the Employee Handbook.
· Effectively handle administrative and clerical responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
· Coordinate activities and implement programs to retain residents.
Partner and work closely with residents, community organizations, and law enforcement agencies to achieve optimum operating results.
Assist with the coordination and supervision of on-site special events
· Assist with the planning, organizing, and implementing of resident initiatives in accordance with fair housing laws and regulations, and HUD regulations and directives.
· Assist leasing and other departments as directed by supervisor
Qualifications & Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· High school diploma or the equivalent required.
· Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school is a plus.
· One year minimum experience working in property management environment OR two years’ minimum experience working in customer service environment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rosedale, MD, USA