Compliance Analyst - HMDA/CRA
We are seeking a HMDA/CRA Analyst to assist the Vice President, HMDA/CRA/Fair Lending with the oversight, implementation and maintenance of an effective HMDA & CRA compliance program for The Washington Trust Company. The Analyst will manage the data collection and data integrity reviews for Washington Trust and function as a resource for compliance with, and best practices for, HMDA & CRA requirements.
- Complete all HMDA/CRA data analysis and reporting (internal and external) to maintain Compliance with HMDA & CRA regulations and to monitor the Bank’s CRA performance
- Manage HMDA/CRA data analysis and file review workflow to insure timely and accurate reporting for the Corporation
- Manage the maintenance of year-to-date HMDA and CRA LARS
- Prepare the HMDA and CRA annual submissions for the Corporation
- Function as a resource to business lines for compliance with and implementation of HMDA and CRA best practices
- Assist with preparation for and ongoing management of HMDA and CRA portions of regulatory compliance examinations
- BA/BS degree with a minimum of 2- 3 years compliance, risk management, and/or audit experience
- Knowledge of HMDA and CRA regulatory requirements and Industry best practices is beneficial
- Computation and analytical skills are required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and database management is required
- High ethical standards, strong critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple projects
Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and welfare benefits, paid time-off, work-life program, and a 401(k) plan. We believe employees who are valued, recognized, rewarded and empowered, will achieve personal and professional growth. Apply today and find out why we have been voted one of the Best Places to Work in Rhode Island since 2011!
The Washington Trust Company, and each of its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to cultivating and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. We seek to provide an environment of equal employment opportunity and advancement to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to race, color, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Click Here to view “EEO is the law poster”. For additional information, please Click Here for EEO supplement poster.
- Job Family Specialists
- Job Function Professionals
- Pay Type Salary
- Washington Trust Main Office, 23 Broad Street, WESTERLY, Rhode Island, United States of America