Customer Service Rep Trainee - 2635 -Customer Solutions Center
Flex Banker/Customer Service Representative
A Customer Solution Center Representative provides solutions for our customers! Additionally, it provides guidance and assistance to customers in oral or written format regarding questions or problems with various services and accounts.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Providing solutions for customers that may include new deposits or loan accounts and services
- Investigates customer problems and complaints
- This position will also provide front line support for internet banking products
Secondary Responsibilities include:
- Assisting branch network as needed that include cash handling transaction
- Extensive knowledge of bank products and services
- Professional telephone skills and the ability to deal effectively with customers while assisting with problem resolution
- Previous experience with the OSI system and internet preferred
Monday-Friday 8:30AM-6PM, Saturday 8:30AM-1:00PM – this is open hours, but staff usually come 15 to 30 minutes earlier for shift.
40 Hours per Week
Saturday Rotation Mandatory
Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and welfare benefits, paid time-off, work-life program, and a 401(k) plan. We believe employees who are valued, recognized, rewarded and empowered, will achieve personal and professional growth. Apply today and find out why we have been voted one of the Best Places to Work in Rhode Island since 2011!
The Washington Trust Company, and each of its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to cultivating and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. We seek to provide an environment of equal employment opportunity and advancement to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to race, color, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Click Here to view “EEO is the law poster”. For additional information, please Click Here for EEO supplement poster.
- Washington Trust Richmond, 1200 Main Street, Richmond, Rhode Island, United States of America