Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing and senior living communities including memory care. Wallick is currently seeking qualified full-time Leasing Consultant for an opportunity at our Aspen Crossing in Milwaukee, WI. This position is responsible for the work orders and maintenance at the community, including emergency on-call rotation. You will be positioned for complete success through our innovative training and onboarding program before you set foot on your property.
Wallick Mission: Opening doors to homes, opportunities, and hope.
Wallick Values: Our Values flow directly from our Mission and set the expectation for how all associates work together. These values are:
Position Summary: In accordance with the Wallick Mission and Values, the Leasing Agent maintains acceptable occupancy levels at a specific property.
- Qualifications Required:
- High school diploma or GED
Basic knowledge of accounting and budgeting
Possess basic knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing public housing
Possess proficiency in operating a computer and Microsoft Word and Excel software.
Licenses/Certifications/Registrations: Valid drivers’ license.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain acceptable levels of occupancy (minimum 95%) for the community.
- Implement a marketing plan for the community.
- Ensure required move-in & move-out paperwork is completed according to governing regulations.
- Ensure rental unit inspections (move-in, occupied, annual and move-out) are completed in a timely manner.
- Approve rental applications for new residents.
- Maintain positive relationship with the community owners/management, local law enforcement and residents.
- Assist in maintaining the community to company standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Adaptability and Flexibility - Must be open to various work assignments and locations.
- Organization - Can get together resources in order to accomplish tasks; and able to put information together in a useful manner
- Time Management - Able to organize and manage multiple priorities; uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; and concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities
Physical Demands: Position requires extensive sitting for long periods of time throughout the day. Manual dexterity needed for computer work with keyboard and mouse. Requires talking, seeing and hearing with reasonable accommodation.
Work Environment: Position requires work to be performed in an office setting. Extensive use of a computer and keyboard required. Position requires travel within the district.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 9239 N 75th St, Milwaukee, WI 53223, USA