Facilities Maintenance Supervisor ($2000.00 sign on bonus)
Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
9239 N 75th St, Milwaukee, WI 53223
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing and senior living communities including memory care.
Wallick is currently seeking qualified Facilities Maintenance Supervisor for our Aspen Crossing apartments in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This position is responsible for supervising other technicians and generalists, and performing work orders and maintenance at the community. You will be fully trained prior to handling your duties.
Join us now and earn a $2000 Bonus paid after 90 days of successful employment!!!!
-High school diploma or GED.
-5+ years previous facilities maintenance experience.
-Solid knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and inventory control.
-Basic knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing residential housing is preferred.
-Leadership experience with managing direct reports is highly preferred
-Have a valid drivers’ license.
-Have own basic tools.
-HVAC experience strongly preferred
-Proficiency with operating a smart phone is a plus.
You will LOVE our benefits!!
Our full-time benefits include:
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance the first day of the next Pay Period following your Date of Hire
All part-time and full-time associates get:
- Vacation, Paid Personal Days and 8 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with a company match after 90 days
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company provided uniforms
- Paid day for Volunteer Community Service
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Charitable contribution matching
- Pay on Demand - (access your money as soon as you earn it - at no cost to you!)
- And the best Benefit of all, our Gift of Time - FOUR additional Paid Days Off around the Christmas Holidays!!!
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. #LI-JS1
- Pay Type Hourly
- 9239 N 75th St, Milwaukee, WI 53223, USA