Supplier Cost Analyst
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (include scope of authority)
- Develop schedule for obtaining supplier cost files
- Analyze and prepare files for upload
- Obtain and prepare supersession files
- Maintain quote file records and ensure accuracy
- Monitor and verify supplier rebate programs within active buying groups
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (INCLUDES EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES), ETC.):
· High School Diploma or General Education Degree
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Strong analytical skills
· Great attention to detail
· Two to three years related accounting experience/training
· Auto parts knowledge/experience
(INCLUDE LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SECURITY CLEARANCE, TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS, ETC.):
- The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. VSE considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Information Technology
- Job Function Billing, Cost, and Rate Clerks
- Pay Type Salary
- Somerset, PA 15501, USA