SUMMARY: The Inventory Associate is capable of all functions of an Inventory Clerk in addition to issuing parts via the ERP system. This employee is also able to complete the inventory receiving process in the ERP system for the repair of civil aviation articles in accordance with the current technical data provided in the manufacturers’ Instructions for Continued Airworthiness, Services Bulletins, service letters, Airworthiness Directives, government and industry standard practices, and other data acceptable to or approved by the FAA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Issuing parts via ERP system.
- Receiving process via ERP system.
- Pulling parts dictated by pull sheets.
- Storing and maintaining orderly parts bins.
- Periodic inventory counts.
- Maintain work area in a clean and efficient manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months to 3 years’ experience in fast pace business and/or inventory sector.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Possesses physical strength necessary to lift boxes up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Demonstrates ability using computer functions such as inventory software (ERP system)
- Demonstrates working well within a team.
- Is capable of employing basic math skills.
- Exhibits ability to read, wright and interpret English.
- Demonstrates working at a fast and accurate pace.
- Experience in cycle counting and inventory control.
The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. VSE considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Independence, KS 67301, USA