SUMMARY: The Station Supervisor is a full-time role responsible for the safe, efficient, and high-quality repair of air-cargo containers. (ULDs)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The planning, direction, and coordination of activities within the department as required. Performing maintenance and alteration tasks on civil aviation articles in accordance with the current technical data provided in the manufacturer’s Instructions for Continued Airworthiness, Services Bulletins, service letters, Airworthiness Directives, government and industry standard practices, and other data acceptable to or approved by the FAA.
- Ensure technicians have the appropriate technical data available and in use during the performance of maintenance.
- Train, assist and supervise ULD Mechanics in proper work procedure and practices.
- Ensure the shop equipment and tools are maintained in good working condition.
- Ensure the shop premises are maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ascertains the technicians properly execute all-necessary maintenance entries on forms used approved and used by the Repair Station.
- Ensure that the premises are kept in a clean and orderly manner and promote established procedures and to ascertain that adequate safety precautions are observed.
- Initiate requisitions for stock as required for the work being performed.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to travel; specifically, to Hebron, KY site
- Prior forklift driving experience
- Prior experience with hand tools and pneumatic tools
- Prior experience with referencing manufactures manuals for repair specifications
- Computer literacy
Ability to pass additional background check as required by customer; as applicable
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. VSE considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function General and Operations Manager
- Pay Type Salary
- Wilmington, OH 45177, USA