Warehouse Specialist - CIF
VSE Corporation is seeking the skill set of CIF Warehouse Specialist’s in support of its Engineering & Logistics Division at the LRC Fort Benning, GA,
• Perform work in the receipt, storage and inventory of property.
• Maintain accurate inventory records; use powered or non-powered materials handling equipment as necessary.
• Receive and reconcile shipments noting shortages and or damages.
• Load and unload trucks or other common carriers and transport property to specified areas either by hand or by use of powered or non-powered materials handling equipment.
• Assist in the receiving, unpacking and checking of incoming property against invoices or bills of lading to verify items and quantities received.
• Palletize, label and move property to designated locations.
• Pull, re-palletize and assists in the preparation for shipments; selects specified property and stages property in shipping bays.
• Maintain records, keep floors and storage areas clean and orderly as assigned; may occasionally operate motor vehicles.
• Lead and participates in routine work assigned to temporary workers.
• Assist in receiving, storing and disposal of property.
• Prepare reports.
• It is understood that these are the tasks to be performed and any variation of these tasks must be approved by a supervisor.
• High school diploma or GED.
• One (1) year of experience.
• Must be able to use lift items and forklifts.
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs., 50 lbs. assisted
• Must have a valid state driver's license if required.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a CAC if required.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fort Benning, GA 31905, USA