Program Analyst III
SUMMARY: VSE Corporation is currently seeking a Program Analyst, Staff for work in the GLOBAL Division of Federal Services Group (FSG).This individual will work at VSE Headquarters located in Alexandria, VA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process and approve monthly vendor invoices for prompt payment
- Coordinate logistics planning between our government clients and VSE vendors to ensure smooth operations
- Ensure timely correspondence to client inquiries and questions concerning various aspects of the program
- Compile monthly reports and data to submit to client
- Proactively anticipate and resolve any potential problems that may occur during contract execution
- Maintain multiple databases by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Review purchase orders to ensure they are up to date
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analysis, and recommendations.
- Evaluate, prioritize, and balance requirements.
- BA/BS degree in Management, Finance, Economics, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 -4 years of related work experience (project support or management).
- Excellent quantitative, written, and presentation skills; innovative, organized, thorough.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail with a focus on quality results.
- Proficiency in MS Office specifically Excel and Word.
The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. VSE considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Production
- Pay Type Salary
- VSE HQ Alexandria, 6348 Walker Lane, Alexandria, Virginia, United States of America