Senior Product Line Manager
SUMMARY: As part of a leading global aerospace distributor, this position is responsible for the successful management of all aspects of assigned product lines and requires deep knowledge and highly developed technical expertise in product management. Develops product line plans, market analysis, and annual budgets. Supports strategic planning efforts, solutions for product line development and implementation of key initiatives, as well as ensuring alignment to contract compliance.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet the internal plan for revenue and profit of assigned Product Lines.
- Monitor key performance indicators, analyze, and take strategic actions in line with company direction.
- Develop relationships with manufacturing partners of assigned PLs.
- Identify, assess and develop growth opportunities directly/indirectly associated with assigned PLs.
- Review, understand, and comply with contractual obligations and reporting for assigned PLs.
- Gain market intelligence on PLs, identify key threats and develop/execute a strategic plan.
- Develop PL forecasts and ensure internal ordering strategy maximizes profits while maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
- Develop and execute aging inventory strategic plan specific to assigned PLs in accordance with company policy.
- Communicate PL metrics and strategy to internal/external stakeholders at business review meetings or as needed.
- Trade show attendance, 3-5 per year. Visit assigned PLs OEMs approx. once per year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or similar (highly recommended)
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in product line management or similar technical or commercial aerospace industry role
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management, able to identify and prioritize tasks necessary to meet long and short-term objectives
- Fluent in English
- Master’s Degree a plus
- Knowledge of Component Control Quantum a plus
**The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Miami, FL, USA