Voyant Danville, located in Danville, Illinois is a large campus and collectively contain 18 aerosol and liquid filling and packaging lines. Voyant's Danville facilities procure, blend, fill and package a wide variety aerosol and liquid personal care and OTC consumer packaged goods.
We are hiring immediately!
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Directs the work team and supervises the assigned area’s production to meet published schedules including the management of line crewing and temporary workforce.
- Maintains a consistently safe work environment and personally demonstrates his or her commitment to safety and compliance.
- Achieves consistent quality and high efficiency levels by optimum utilization of equipment and manpower.
- Ensures efficient coordination and processing of a high volume of work orders and develops and maintains a very close and effective working relationship with all other departments.
- Directs involvement with improving operating efficiencies, reducing costs, identifying unfavorable trends, and taking timely corrective actions.
- Holds employees accountable for maintaining an audit or inspection ready workplace at all times.
- Responsible for supervising activities of production lines to achieve production rates that meet or exceed standards including the supervision of efficient changeovers.
- Responsible for the training and performance management of team members to ensure that each line is staffed with qualified and motivated individuals.
- Ensure the identification of product quality problems and implementation of corrective actions.
- Utilizes theory of constraints or lean manufacturing techniques to evaluate and manage production counts, machine speeds, scrap and downtime to drive reliability to desired levels.
- Ensures their team records and reports accurate production counts, machine speeds, scrap counts, line down time and other data called out in SOPs.
- Enforces all GMP’s, Safety, Quality, and Environmental regulations and compliance as well as company policies and SOPs. (Includes promotion of Near Miss program and Quality program)
- Performs BOS audits, ensure the cleaning activities are accomplished and signed in the clean logs, ensure the Deep Cleaning PMs are performed and documented, and
- Ability to hold employees accountable and perform disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Minimum two-year degree or significant experience required in area of discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience in a production leadership role
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with Voyant Beauty!
Voyant Beauty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.