1 W Hegeler Ln, Danville, IL 61832, USA
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
We are a fast, flexible and dynamic, system-based strategic partner of the health and beauty industry for over 30 years. We specialize in the development, manufacturing and distribution of the world's most noticeable personal care and OTC drug products.
The Compounder will be responsible of the following:
- Verify all chemicals being added
- Closely follow compounding instructions
- Identify each chemical pre-weighed with information tag / initial
- Document all required information on batch card, verify and initial
- Follow all SOPs and WIs
- Keep compounding area clean and organized
- Follow all safety rules.
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures.
- Work on special projects as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years relevant blending or compounding experience, cosmetic or personal care setting preferred.
- Ability to read, understand, document and maintain records as required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with inventory control using RF scanning.
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs. frequently
Voyant Beauty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.