Voyant Beauty is seeking to add an over the top, think outside of a box Production Manager to join our growing team in Danville, IL.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Reviews, understands and adheres to the daily, weekly and long-range production schedule
- Manages all line reliability and documents and tracks the performance weekly, monthly and YTD
- Familiarity and working knowledge of all Production operational and cleaning SOP’s
- Understand and follows validation documents for new products and all change management procedures including IQ/OQ/PQ
- Generates proposals for new ideas or projects related to production reliability improvements
- Awareness of, adherence to and input into the production expense budget
- Exhibits basic knowledge of support groups throughout the plant
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of production work-flow processes
- Provide support, encouragement and training to production personnel; Develop strong, independent thinkers empowered to make good business decisions
- Have a good rapport and working relationship with all customers
- Understand FDA guidelines as set forth in 21CFR federal regulations
- Follow Safety/GMP/GIP guidelines
- Follow Enzyme Policies and Procedures when applicable
- Maintain an Annual Performance Evaluation Rating of Average or better.
- Able to perform Responsibilities and Expectations to Managers satisfaction
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office package and able to prepare clear concise and professional documents for management and/or customers
- Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning
- Self-organized. Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
- Team player; Participation on Plant Continuous Improvement (CI) Process
- Attendance is essential to job qualification. No unexcused absence is acceptable.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.