Voyant Danville, located in Danville, Illinois is a large campus and collectively contain 18 aerosol, liquid filling and packaging lines. Voyant's Danville facilities procure, blend, fill and package a wide variety aerosol and liquid personal care and OTC consumer packaged goods.
We are hiring immediately!
This is an afternoon shift position.
We are searching for a hands on, people oriented Compounding Supervisor to organize and assign all compounding personnel to activities as indicated by the short-term production schedule. Ensures quality, and the efficiency of batching process and is responsible for facility GMP adherence and good record keeping on Compounding floor and maintenance of compounding department equipment during designated shift.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Supervises and directs the operation of the Compounding Department for the shift.
- Trains all subordinates and new hires to ensure that they perform their roles effectively.
- Work with Safety personnel and Quality Assurance personnel to ensure all precautions are taken in handling chemicals.
- Ensures that all products are batched according to the manufacturing instructions provided and that all batch paperwork is completed in an accurate and thorough manner.
- Communicates with Logistics, Production, Lab, and Materials to ensure the timely and efficient production of our customer requirements.
- Effectively handles drain out materials, waste materials and obsolete materials and promptly reports any spills.
- Ensures that intermediate and finished product samples are forwarded to the lab for testing and released in a timely manner.
- Ensures that proper levels of Good Manufacturing Practices, Health and Safety and Housekeeping rules are maintained and that regulatory requirements are met at all times.
Minimum Education and Experience Required
- Minimum two-year degree or significant experience required in area of discipline.
- At least 2 years of supervisory or team leadership experience in manufacturing
- Collaborative leadership style
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with Voyant Beauty!
Voyant Beauty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.