Floaters (Southeast Charlotte) - Patient Representative II
Charlotte Radiology is the area's imaging experts. Having served Mecklenburg and surrounding counties in both NC and SC since 1967, Charlotte Radiology is one of the largest radiology groups in the country with more than 500 employees and doctors and is a founding partner of US Radiology Specialists. Charlotte Radiology owns and operates 15 breast centers, a mobile breast center program, two vein centers, several vascular and interventional radiology sites and jointly owns five free-standing imaging centers. Greater than 90% of our employees directly touch patient care and are comprised of 95+ radiologists, 25 advanced care professionals, 160+ technologists and nurses and 150+ outpatient support staff professionals. Backed by an administrative team of more than 65 employees, we together consistently earn an overall patient satisfaction score of greater
than 95%. Our radiologists’ training span a wide range of subspecialties from mammography and musculoskeletal imaging to pediatrics and interventional radiology, and they interpret and/or perform more than 1.5 million studies annually for 18 hospitals, 30+ imaging centers and a multitude of health care providers. For more information visit: www.charlotteradiology.com.
Our Vision: To be recognized as the provider of choice – where people come first.
Our Mission: Through collaborative teamwork, we will provide quality-driven, innovative, customer-focused services that exceed expectations.
The Floater Patient Representative II position provides day to day support to the Outpatient Breast and CIS sites and requires flexibility with schedule:
- Responsible for patient reception and registration, ensuring that insurance authorizations are in place, scheduling exams for onsite patients as needed, collecting payments, and communicating with clinical staff and patients to help maintain office flow and efficiency
- Responsible for registering patients into various computer systems and collecting payments at time of service
- Schedules and reschedules appointments for walk in patients
- Schedules breast biopsies for patients that need follow up care
- Responsible for obtaining diagnostic referrals from referring providers as needed
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls, data entry of patient information
- Act as a resource for patients and referring providers with any questions or concerns
- Primary floater coverage for Matthews, Monroe, and Union West locations within a shift of 7am to 4 p.m. must also be flexible to travel to other facilities if needed.
- Medical office setting Minimum one year
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Basic knowledge of coding and charging
- Computer savvy
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional demeanor
- CPR cert preferred
- Ability to withstand long periods of walking and standing as well as heavy lifting as needed
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Charlotte, NC, USA