Accounts Receivable Analyst
The Accounts Receivable Analyst is responsible for managing a collection portfolio for the UniGroup business lines, building, and maintaining a working relationship with the agency families and our customers to achieve optimum collection results.
At UniGroup, it’s more than just a job: UniGroup employees get the opportunity to learn about our industry-leading organization in transportation solutions from the inside – witnessing firsthand our dedication to our people and our passion for serving others. They have chances to make connections and build long-lasting relationships with UniGroup professionals and experience the professional world in an organization recognized for customer experience, quality, innovation and safety. They experience how our core values: drive, collaborate and deliver, encourage open-minded, innovating employees and welcome diverse perspectives, and they see our passion for our relationships with each other, our customers, our agents and suppliers, and our communities. And most of all, UniGroup employees understand what it’s like to #LOVEWHEREYOUWORK.
UniGroup offers employees many different career paths, from supply chain and logistics to finance and accounting to technology and innovation (and marketing, sales, HR, safety and legal in between), and prides itself on being more than a place to work – it’s a home to build a career. UniGroup understands the key to any company’s long-term success is its people, and we strive to empower, develop and support every employee, giving each one the resources and tools to thrive….and the extra perks sweeten the deal. Think on-campus fitness centers, food trucks, employee appreciation and family events, volunteer programs and tuition assistance in a collaborative, friendly and casual work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages accounts through a collection of software, providing a path for collection activity, dispute resolution and creation of collection notices to our customers and/or agency families.
- Collaborates with other departments to resolve a wide range of issues including clarifying charges, corrections to invoices and finalizing accounts.
- Reviews customer accounts and makes recommendations based on outstanding account balances for referral to outside collection agencies.
- Monitors credits and debits received to ensure accurate application to the portfolio.
- Performs other duties or works on projects as assigned to meet business needs.
- Ensures constant understanding of Board Policies.
- Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED. Associate Degree preferred
- 1 - 2 years of experience in collections
We foster diversity, in part, by imposing a strict policy of non-discrimination. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or other status protected by the law.
UniGroup is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, UniGroup will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Function Non-Exempt
- Pay Type Hourly
- St. Louis, MO, USA