Revenue Accounting Analyst
The Revenue Accounting Analyst is responsible for the accurate and timely distribution of revenue to agents in accordance with policy and established procedures. The Revenue Accounting Analyst assists the agency families regarding distribution and payment entries.
At UniGroup, it’s more than just a job: UniGroup employees get the opportunity to learn about our industry-leading organization in transportation solutions from the inside – witnessing firsthand our dedication to our people and our passion for serving others. They have chances to make connections and build long-lasting relationships with UniGroup professionals and experience the professional world in an organization recognized for customer experience, quality, innovation and safety. They experience how our core values: drive, collaborate and deliver, encourage open-minded, innovating employees and welcome diverse perspectives, and they see our passion for our relationships with each other, our customers, our agents and suppliers, and our communities. And most of all, UniGroup employees understand what it’s like to #LOVEWHEREYOUWORK.
UniGroup offers employees many different career paths, from supply chain and logistics to finance and accounting to technology and innovation (and marketing, sales, HR, safety and legal in between), and prides itself on being more than a place to work – it’s a home to build a career. UniGroup understands the key to any company’s long-term success is its people, and we strive to empower, develop and support every employee, giving each one the resources and tools to thrive….and the extra perks sweeten the deal. Think on-campus fitness centers, food trucks, employee appreciation and family events, volunteer programs and tuition assistance in a collaborative, friendly and casual work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the accurate and timely distribution of revenue in accordance with various tariffs, regulations, policies, procedures, and a wide variety of complex contracts
- Provides quality customer service to agents and various departments
- Mediates and resolves disputes in accordance with various shipments including all business lines
- Properly evaluates and responds to verbal and written communications
- Handles a heavy workload within specific time constraints
- Manages a high volume of telephone calls received from both internal and external sources
- Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
Education, License or Certification:
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in finance, accounting, or a related position
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with debits, credits, and revenue-related software programs/applications
- Meticulous and organized, with a very strong attention to detail and accuracy, a positive attitude and the ability to learn quickly
We foster diversity, in part, by imposing a strict policy of non-discrimination. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or other status protected by the law.
UniGroup is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, UniGroup will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.
- Job Function Non-Exempt
- Pay Type Hourly
- St. Louis, MO, USA