Supervisor - Customer Engagement
Supervisor - Customer Engagement
At UniGroup, it’s more than just a job: UniGroup employees get the opportunity to learn about our industry-leading organization in transportation solutions from the inside – witnessing firsthand our dedication to our people and our passion for serving others. They have chances to make connections and build long-lasting relationships with UniGroup professionals and experience the professional world in an organization recognized for customer experience, quality, innovation and safety. They experience how our core values: drive, collaborate and deliver, encourage open-minded, innovating employees and welcome diverse perspectives, and they see our passion for our relationships with each other, our customers, our agents and suppliers, and our communities. And most of all, UniGroup employees understand what it’s like to #LOVEWHEREYOUWORK.
The Supervisor – Customer Engagement, is responsible for the training, development and supervision of lead center personnel, as well as for answering questions and resolving customer and agent issues. The Supervisor – Customer Engagement determine appropriate staffing levels to meet projected call volume requirements and supervises staff on extended and rotating work schedules, including some weekends, evenings and holidays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting targets and objectives identified.
- Conducts monthly performance reviews and develops individual or department improvement plans as needed.
- Trains lead center staff on telecom systems, software applications and all product line offerings (DIY to full service).
- Creates, coordinates, and administers training to develop highly responsive, knowledgeable and expert lead center staff.
- Tracks and evaluates lead center call/order volumes; inbound, outbound and follow-up calls.
- Monitors calls and provides feedback on a one-on-one basis with all lead center personnel.
- Reviews lead center statistics and monitors actual performance against established targets.
- Schedules and maintains appropriate full time and part time staffing levels to meet projected call volumes.
- Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
Education, License or Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, related, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in a call center or customer service role, with at least one year of supervisory experience
- General technical proficiency
- Enthusiastic and motivating leader able to teach, develop and lead high performing teams
- Very organized and meticulous; experience monitoring and developing KPIs preferred
We foster diversity, in part, by imposing a strict policy of non-discrimination. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or other status protected by the law.
UniGroup is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, UniGroup will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.
- Job Function Supervisor
- Pay Type Salary
- St. Louis, MO, USA