HUMAN RESOURCES - HRIS ANALYST
Evaluates, analyzes, designs, and maintains the company Human Resources Information System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains personnel data within the HR Information System Ceridian Dayforce and corresponding Modules.
- Coordinates and prepares routine and special reports and projects (i.e. turnover, merits, data dashboards, etc.).
- Develops, maintains, and updates databases as needed for various compensation, benefit, and reporting.
- Documents HRIS processes and relative information as it relates to HRIS.
- Effectively collaborate with other HR team members to identify potential system improvements and enhancements; recommend and implements solutions, including completing appropriate system configurations.
- Acts as the primary liaison between Information Technology, relevant hardware and software systems vendors and technicians, and Human Resources.
- Provides technical guidance to resolve production issues with a sense of urgency.
- Audits the integrity of Payroll and Human Resources data information.
- Takes the lead role in system conversion or enhancement projects.
- Oversees the execution of various secure data feeds to off-site benefits and other third-party administration vendors.
- Assists in defining application user requirements and specifications, handles security administration, audits, and ongoing maintenance.
- Provides input in the functionality and design of the HRIS system.
- Research and examine trends to identify new HRIS functionality to enhance, streamline, and improve current processes.
- Prepares salary histories and merit statistics reports necessary to process compensation requests.
- Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
Education, License or Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
Skills and Competencies:
Functional Expertise: Applies analytical and creative thinking skills to solve complex/technical problems; draws upon experience to develop and recommend solutions.
Interpersonal: Actively influences team collaboration by contributing ideas and work to the team effort
Leadership/Change: Responsible for identifying and implementing quality and process improvements for continuous development to enhance performance.
Business: Maintains working knowledge of business objectives to maximize contribution toward company results.
Communications: Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication and listening skills; possesses the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
Language: Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
Technology: Proficient in using multiple software programs and web-based applications such as e-mail, Microsoft Office Suite products, internet browsers, etc.
An Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer • Drug-Free Working Environment
- Job Function Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- St. Louis, MO, USA