Fleet Registration Coordinator
Fleet Registration Coordinator
At UniGroup, it’s more than just a job: UniGroup employees get the opportunity to learn about our industry-leading organization from the inside – witnessing firsthand our dedication to our people and our passion for serving others. They have chances to make connections and build long-lasting relationships with UniGroup professionals and experience the professional world in an organization recognized for customer experience, quality, innovation and safety. Most of all, UniGroup employees get to #LOVEWHEREYOUWORK.
Under direct supervision, the Fleet Registration Coordinator prepares and processes applications for Missouri vehicle titles and license plates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proofreads documentation necessary to apply for a Missouri-based license and title.
- Types applications for Missouri registration.
- Extensive communication, via phone, fax, and typed correspondence, with state administrative offices, agents, van operators, banks, loan companies, and Headquarters.
- Enters title and ownership information on PC.
- Performs mathematical calculations to determine the correct fees based on state formulas and UniGroup procedures.
- Manually prepares agency invoices on all units based in Missouri.
- Manually prepares transmittals for mailing and issuance of Missouri license plates and other permits.
- Willingly contributes to projects/tasks as needed by the team and department.
- Reviews and approves incoming vehicle inspections to ensure accuracy and compliance with federal regulations and UniGroup Safety policies.
- Enforces corporate vehicle graphic standards to ensure compliance with DOT regulations and UniGroup Marketing policies.
- Monitors past-due and unqualified usage, equipment as appropriate.
- Resolves non-compliance problems by communicating with agents/van operators to train and educate about Federal regulations and UniGroup Safety policies regarding vehicle inspections.
- Education, License or Certification:
- Associate’s Degree in Business or related field; or, an equivalent combination of education and relevant business experience.
- Two or more years of experience in a fast-paced office environment handling data entry, document preparation, written correspondence, customer service and time management.
- Six months of experience working with vehicle permits, state permits, or vehicle titling preferred.
We foster diversity, in part, by imposing a strict policy of non-discrimination. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or other status protected by the law.
UniGroup is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, UniGroup will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Michelle Kann, Talent Acquisition Specialist, 636-305-4483 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Function Non-Exempt
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fenton, MO, USA