Accounts Payable Analyst
Responsible for processing invoices and issuing payments through a variety of systems. The analyst handles various types of inquiries from internal and external sources. Ensures accuracy and daily balancing of data when processing multiple system reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inputs general account information into various systems.
- Prepares journal entries for invoice payments or corrections.
- Performs audits on checks, statements and balances accounts.
- Maintains records, systems information and monthly/quarterly reports.
- Responds to customer and vendor inquiries.
- Validates report information to ensure accuracy in payment processing through multiple systems.
- Audits employee expense reports to verify compliance with company travel and expense policy.
- Provides assistance with training of new employees.
- Handles confidential information with discretion.
- Performs a variety of other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
Education, License or Certification:
· Associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
· At least two years’ experience in data entry
- Job Function Non-Exempt
- Pay Type Hourly
- St. Louis, MO, USA