SEO Content Manager
Drives qualified traffic to company websites by setting/achieving annual SEO (Search Engine Optimization) objectives. Responsible for writing and editing content of each site. Employs internal/external analytic tools to measure and oversee all related vendor support relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee website performance and content for current websites inclusive of but not limited to unitedvanlines.com, mayflower.com, unigroupinc.com, unigrouplogistics.com and unigroupworldwide.com.
- In partnership with third party vendor, create, measure and report SEO performance goals for all websites.
- Create and write quality web content based on SEO performance objectives.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) tools.
- Analyze website performance using various online analytical tools including BrightEdge and Google Analytics.
- In collaboration with brand managers, write and edit website content to meet branding messages and maintain the “feel” of the UniGroup family of websites.
- Collaborate with business units and Information Technology stakeholders to implement content elements.
- Coordinate internal and external vendor relationships to review and analyze third party data as well as manage and evaluate value of measurable results.
- Establish on-going department contact with various areas of the company to develop clear understanding of business results and support needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of trends and developments in digital marketing and related cross-channel technology requirements, including best practices for mobile, local SEO and location-based marketing
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of how blogging, press releases, social media and related strategies integrate with overall SEO strategies
- Support corporate social media strategy by developing related content for use in on and offsite tactics
- Develop and implement cross-channel content calendar
Education, License or Certification:
- Bachelors’ degree with emphasis in Marketing, Business, Statistics or Information Technology or related field.
- Five+ years of relevant progressive experience and Internet marketing experience at agency or organization level.
- Job Function Manager
- Pay Type Salary
- St. Louis, MO, USA