Cash Application Analyst
Under general supervision, processes accounts receivable transactions and prepares deposit tickets. Investigates complex applications and determines appropriate course of action. Responds to internal / external customer inquiries about cash application
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares daily deposits and processes debit/credit memos.
- Responsible for recording lockbox transactions, government receipts, and incoming wires.
- Analyzes and determines proper application for incoming payments using distribution information, accounts receivable open items, or payment history.
- Contacts agents and national accounts to ensure timely and accurate application of unapplied monies.
- Investigates inquiries related to cash application from internal and external customers.
- Processes credit card charges and receipts.
- Maintains petty cash box; manages all activities to ensure that cash activities are reconciled per business unit procedures.
- Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED
- Job Function Non-Exempt
- Pay Type Hourly
- St. Louis, MO, USA