5 Maxwell Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065, USA
Monday, February 22, 2021
The Treasury Team is responsible for the development, implementation, research, and review of treasury and compliance processes for transaction requests and other items created on behalf of our clients. This includes staying current with industry regulations and standards. This position is fast-paced, high volume and team oriented. The individual’s primary responsibility will be to accurately prepare wires, ACH and check payments. Assisting in the review of transactions prepared by other teammates. Advising on electronic payment and banking platform application questions, and assist with training and updates for treasury procedures. An ability to professionally and confidently advise colleagues on processes is required. Projects and ad hoc tasks will be assigned to this position as needed.
- Prepare transactions including investment wires, vendor ACHs and checks on multiple banking platforms
- Process bulk investor wire payment files
- Obtain and demonstrate thorough understanding of 20+ online banking platforms
- Process digital and mailed deposits and maintain incoming check log
- Collaborate with other functional units to obtain all support necessary to process payments
- Scanning and monitoring KYC/OFAC compliance and watch lists
- Assist in the support and maintenance of internal procedures and company resources
- Coordination and completion of special projects as dictated by the company
- Minimum of a two-year degree in business, accounting, finance or related field
- 0-2 years’ experience in banking, treasury, accounting or finance with direct exposure to electronic payments.
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask without hindering accuracy and timeliness in a fast-paced environment with competing demands is a must
- Excellent communication, organization, planning, and problem-solving skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Self-starter and highly motivated to follow projects through to completion while handling competing demands that may require immediate attention
Ultimus Leverpoint is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of the applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship or any other status entitled to protection under federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws. No questions on our employment application are intended to secure information that is to be used for impermissible purposes.