Staff Accountant I
5 Maxwell Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065, USA ● Boston, MA, USA ● Chicago, IL, USA ● Cincinnati, OH, USA ● Columbus, OH, USA Req #262
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
The Hedge Fund Accountant performs valuation for approximately 10-15 hedge funds which involves maintaining timely, consistent and accurate accounting and investor records.
- Performs reconciliations to broker/custodian/counterparty and/or client;
- Process account activity, performance, and trial balance reporting for clients’ funds/accounts;
- Process investor allocations and fees according to fund governing documents.
- Communicate with clients, custodians, third parties, and various levels of management;
- Prepare adhoc reports for management and clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Basic Accounting experience a plus;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to multitask, time management, attention to detail, planning and problem-solving skills required;
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally and effectively through written and oral communication with current and potential clients;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities and deadlines
Ultimus Leverpoint is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of the applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship or any other status entitled to protection under federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws. No questions on our employment application are intended to secure information that is to be used for impermissible purposes.
- Pay Type Salary
- 5 Maxwell Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065, USA
- Boston, MA, USA
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Columbus, OH, USA