Product Management - Sr. Product Manager
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
Product management is an organizational lifecycle function within a company dealing with the planning or marketing of a product or products at all stages of the product lifecycle (concept to end of life).
Product management is a role that spans both strategic (vision and roadmap of a product or service) and tactical (collaboration on daily tasks with software development, marketing, operations, client development and regulatory). The PACE Pharmacy Systems and Operations Product Management Lead will be responsible for the successful execution of product and technology offerings and working with key stakeholder groups to identify growth opportunities for the PACE pharmacy operations. Fundamental to the role is a multi-faceted skill set that includes clinical pharmacy services, operational pharmacy dispensing, claims and adjudication management, technology literacy, marketing acumen and strategy predisposition. The successful candidate will have deep understanding within pharmacy management systems and dispensing as well as any number of the above and a desire to develop professional skills when experience gaps are identified.
The candidate must have the ability to successfully juggle multiple projects and be effective at influencing a wide range of groups within a company. It is important that he or she quickly establishes credibility with the internal technology team, external client development and sales teams, and operations teams.
- Working with key stakeholder groups (PACE dispensing operations, software development, Marketing, Strategy, R&D and the TRHC executive team) to identify short-term tactical and long-term strategic product and service opportunities for PACE pharmacy services
- Facilitating product consensus across all internal stakeholder groups with clear and concise product definition, product positioning, value proposition and product benefits
- Defining product priorities with key stakeholders and facilitating prioritization of new product concepts and requests.
- Developing strong partner relations with key solutions and technology vendors to assure TRHC and CVHC product initiatives consider external, non-client sources
- Documenting product requirements for specific features and functionality and working with product development and product validation on refining requirements into actionable (Jira) stories
- Supporting sales and client development initiatives as product expert and evangelist as appropriate
- Management of the pharmacy services technology portfolio through key organizational and product objectives
Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Domain knowledge in PACE within a clinical, operational and/or financial framework
- Experience with GuardianRx or other Pharmacy Management Systems
- Technology acumen to bridge the communications gap between business, strategy and product development
- Marketing knowledge to facilitate proper communications and product positioning, working closely with product and corporate marketing
- Familiarity with Agile development and the concept of lean product management
- Excellent MS Office skills (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Project)
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence) and project management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Ability to travel up to 10%
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mt Pleasant, SC, USA