Administration - Associate Project Manager
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
The OPM Associate Project Manager (APM) is to drive delivery of high impact projects across the enterprise as part of the Office of Project Management. The OPM APM will be responsible for all aspects of project management for projects that are selected by the Office of Project Management, in agreement with the VP, Office of Project Management. This position requires that the APM has some experience as a project leader, supported by previous roles and employment, who will be expected to oversee the complete lifecycle of projects to ensure timely delivery of anticipated value and benefits. The APM will not be expected to operate completely independent of other OPM resources but will instead operate with support from the other OPM team members as needed. The APM will function as an enterprise-level resource, working to both deliver projects and contribute to project management best practice in TRHC. The APM role is ideal for anyone looking to follow a project management career path and has demonstrated some application of the principles, especially where the individual seeks certification(s) in the profession.
- Provide a single point of contact for assigned OPM projects
- Takes projects from original concept through delivery and project close
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Develops and communicates work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- Recommends/takes action to direct the analysis of, and solution to, identified issues and risks
- Manages project change to control the impact of external and internal factors on project success
- Support evolution of the TRHC Project Management methodology
- Successfully drive delivery of projects, including handoff for processes and relationships (as applicable) to other TRHC teams
- Work to ensure project reporting standards are met, key performance metrics are tracked, and project lessons learned are formally documented
These represent the desired qualifications of the ideal candidate. They are not meant to limit consideration for candidates who do not meet all of the standards listed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A bachelor's degree (or higher) in Business, Business Administration, or a related discipline is valued, but not essential. In the absence of a Business degree, a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a STEM discipline is desired. Other qualifications may be considered if experience and role-applicable certifications are available.
- Project Management experience is required. Type of experience should be clearly defined by the applicant.
- Experience delivering projects with software, infrastructure, marketing, operations, and organizational change components a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Office 365.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, SharePoint a plus.
- Experience with other project management software considered depending on relevance of skills. Applicants claiming unlisted project management software should be prepared to explain the transferable skills the software offered them.
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence, Salesforce, or other Project Management/knowledge share software a plus
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong negotiating skills
- Applied experience managing projects aligned with varying corporate business units
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task while maintaining flexibility and comfort in fast-changing environments
- Excited & motivated to learn new technologies and share existing knowledge with others
- Prior experience and understanding of healthcare environments, clinical practice, and/or Project Management Office
- Strong sense of ownership and personal accountability
- Responsive and prompt communication
- Prior experience with compliant (e.g. HIPAA, 21 CRF Part 11) systems, processes and operations development is a plus
- Strong process adherence, but with the ability to be pragmatic as circumstances demand
- Excellent time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy of facts and documentation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
- Ability to problem-solve and ability to follow through on tasks
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA