IT - Infrastructure - Service Desk Analyst
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing initial triage, customer communication, desktop support, and application support for the Company’s in-house employees, remote employees, employees of other affiliated companies, and external customers. This person will work with internal and external clients and peers in the identification, escalation, and resolution of issues. The analyst will staff our JIRA Service Desk and phone queues to provide initial response to all incoming support issues and provide direct resolution of low complexity tickets. Tickets may include issues with end-user computing environments (PC and/or MacOs), mobile devices (iPhone and Android devices), requests for access, or trouble tickets with our hosted clinical applications.
A successful candidate should have a high interest in technology, previous experience in a customer service or call center role and be able to process competing tickets to service those with the highest priorities first. Candidate will be required to complete an entry-level helpdesk certification program and other training programs provided and reimbursed by the Company.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Triage incoming JIRA Service Desk support tickets
- Triage incoming issues called into voice support line
- Create or update support tickets, categorize and code appropriately
- Communicate with end users via email, phone, or chat platforms
- Provide 15-20 minutes of initial troubleshooting as capable
- Escalate tickets to more senior members of Support or other internal teams
EDUCATION: High school diploma or better is preferred. Experience in a related role will be considered.
- Previous helpdesk, call center, or customer service experience required
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Experienced in using Microsoft Windows and/or MacOS
- Experienced in using mobile devices, such as iPhone
- Basic understanding of core computing concepts (operating systems and networks)
- Highly organized and process-oriented
- Capable to learn new technologies
- Capable of creating easy-to-follow documentation
- Able to consistently work with a sense of urgency and provide timely follow-up
- Must be positive, friendly and professional
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tucson, AZ, USA