Administration - Executive Vice President
The Executive Vice President is responsible for the overall leadership and strategic direction of the TRHC Health Plans & Payers Division. The Executive Vice President develops, directs, and leads the division’s mission and vision, operational goals and objectives, as well as develops and ensures implementation of strategic business plans; overseeing implementation of medication management, medication safety and other clinical programs and services for multiple healthcare payers including health plans, health systems, employers, and providers.
The Executive Vice President is responsible for directing all division functions such as operations, sales/marketing, product, and research. Through a collaborative partnership with the executive management team and the other TRHC divisions, the Executive Vice President establishes strategies and objectives, ensures the successful attainment of the strategic objectives, as well as the ongoing delivery of high-quality clinical, operational, and administrative services by the organization.
The Executive Vice President works with long-range administrative direction of the Tabula Rasa Healthcare Corp. Executive Vice President to conceive and develop clinical programs which achieve the organization’s operational and financial goals and objectives. The Executive Vice President is responsible for financial performance and attainment of profit goals. The position is appointed by, reports to, and is accountable to the Tabula Rasa HealthCare Group. Chief Operations Officer and is subject to their direction, guidance, and governance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for providing leadership and direction for all aspects of the Division, to include:
- Contracting, budgeting, management, marketing, sales, business development, and public relations, along with other operational and administrative activities.
- Ensures oversight of all direct and subcontracted call center staff, other direct and subcontracted clinical staff, existing and new strategic partner relationships, and operational staff ensuring performance standards fulfill and satisfy all contractual obligations with program sponsor(s).
- Explores, initiates, and develops new business opportunities.
- Provides direction supporting the implementation and maintenance of excellence quality assurance and quality improvement processes and procedures.
- Responsible for leading the development, implementation, and management of the organization’s budget and financial operations.
- Leads and ensure successful implementation of the organization’s short and long-term strategies.
- Responsible for coordination of activities with the TRHC executive management team.
- Provides direction, counsel, and support to the executive management team.
- Develops and directs, in collaboration with the executive management team, a comprehensive strategic plan that is inclusive of recruitment, retention, compensation, employee performance, and succession planning strategies.
- Leads the development and implementation of short and long-range plans and policy in collaboration with the executive management team; reports regularly on the organization’s progress towards the goals and objectives as it pertains to the executive level of responsibility.
- Oversees and ensures organizational compliance with all federal, state, and accreditation requirements for clinical activities.
- Position will require business travel.
These represent the desired qualifications of the ideal candidate. They are not meant to limit consideration for candidates who do not meet all of the standards listed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A minimum of a Graduate’s degree in business, health care or a related field from an approved and accredited college or university: a graduate degree in pharmacy or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years’ progressive experience in management; with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a leadership role. Experience with health care plans, Medicare and Medicaid plans preferred. Sales, client relationship experience highly desirable.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- A current Pharmacist License in accordance with any U.S. or U.S. District or Territory Board of Pharmacy requirements is preferred.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Tucson, AZ, USA