Account Management - Strategic Accounts Manager
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing ongoing retention efforts for PrescribeWellness’ community chain pharmacies and is dedicated to creating long lasting relationships. They will communicate with clients on how to deliver exceptional patient care, improve their clinical workflow, and better understand their business through strategic account reviews. This is a cross-functional role involved within all aspects of sales, onboarding, training, support, and account management. They are also responsible with understanding a variety of the industry’s concepts, practices, and procedures in a highly client-facing role. Under general direction, specific duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop a framework, strategy, and action plan for preventing customer churn among PrescribeWellness’ community chain pharmacies
o Review, assess and conduct strategic account reviews to understand client needs and business goals and provide a pharmacy business plan
o Manage target churn rate, renewal and retention and identify strategy improvements
o Document and track all client interactions through the company’s customer relationship management tool
o Guarantee each pharmacy client has a positive experience by providing a high level of customer service and continuously focusing on professional developing in presentation and coaching skills
o Uphold the highest levels of integrity and customer service
· Manage proactive campaign initiatives to increase customer loyalty, utilization, and member adoption
o Act as a liaison between clients and Business Development Specialist to support and execute client expectations
o Collaborate with various internal cross-functional teams to triage and escalate issues and concerns appropriately in a timely manner to gain and maintain client's satisfaction
o Develop and maintain programs and strategic initiatives to support the client's growth and revenue goals
o Identify additional opportunities for clients and conduct upsells
o Proactively identify “at risk” clients and navigate their stated and implied priorities and frustrations to ensure client's overall success
· Maintain a deep understanding around the healthcare industry, industry trends, PrescribeWellness’ products, and future product development
o Acquire a high-level competency in full offering of Company’s software and service solutions
o Undertake necessary training to effectively present new products and/or software enhancements
o Relies on experience and judgment to employ a variety of sales and marketing concepts, practices, and procedures
o Represents PrescribeWellness by spending time in the field, at trade shows, demonstrations, and seminars
- Master functionality of PrescribeWellness products including key features and bugs/limitations that affect the client experience
· Be able to work well with people of various backgrounds and education levels and establish cooperative working relationships with all coworkers.
· Timely and effectively communicate information to and consult with others to complete work assignments.
· Act in a responsible, trustworthy, and ethical manner that considers the impact and consequences of one’s actions or decisions.
· Communicate ideas, thoughts, and facts in writing using proper grammar, spelling, document formatting and sentence structure.
· Identify and respond to current and future clients’ needs; provide excellent client service.
· Evaluate and analyze problems or tasks from multiple perspectives; adaptively employ problem solving methods to find creative or novel solutions; use logical, systematic, and sequential processes to solve problems.
· Engage in cooperative problem solving and engage members of cross-functional teams as appropriate to address client needs.
· Complete assigned job tasks in an accurate and timely manner while providing accurate and feasible time estimates for deliverables.
· Carefully prepare for meetings and presentations; follow up with others to ensure that documented agreements, tasks or commitments have been fulfilled.
· Demonstrate commitment to achieving Company’s core business objectives of increasing the role of pharmacy and improving patient health in America.
· Experience working with healthcare professionals in a clinical setting
· Account management experience
• Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
• Self-motivated and highly professional with ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
• Adaptable and flexible to business demands
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Positive can-do attitude
• Extensive problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience with supporting multi-tier infrastructures
· Highly motivated and possessed excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and technical skills.
SKILLS, EDUCATION, OR EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree; or 3-5 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Strong track record achieving profitable sales, retention of clients and exceeding sales quotas.
· Experience working with healthcare professionals in the information technology industry,
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· Work in Company’s office located in Irvine, California.
· Must work in office: Monday – Friday.
· Travel to trade shows, educational or sales events as may be required.
· Collaboration across remote sites within the company
I have read and understand the duties and essential functions of the position and can perform these duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Monday, February 8, 2021
- Irvine, CA, USA