Research & Healthcare Analytics - ReactJS Developer
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
TRHC-SPPRD Institute is seeking a motivated and hard-working ReactJS Developer to join our team. The desired candidate will be proficient in developing React Components and will be committed to presenting the best web standards and practices. Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business and promotes community involvement. We are looking for individuals who can grow with our company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Utilize prototypes to develop pixel-perfect applications and React components
- Work closely with the UI/UX Product Designer and Software Engineers to ensure that tasks at hand are executed with precision.
- Work on an Agile team
- Understand and communicate limitations with regard to design and development decisions
- Write clean, structured code
- Work closely with the team to bring new ideas and use of the latest technologies
- Bootstrap framework
- XML and JSON
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Web Services (RESTful)
- SQL scripting for MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server or any equivalent Relational Database
- Familiar with distributed version control systems, preferably Git
- IDEs such as IntelliJ, Visual Studio, Atom etc.
- Agile development process
BA, BS, BFA degree in Web Development or related design field, or 5+ years of relevant professional experience will be considered
- 3-4 years of experience with ReactJS and building components
- Experience building scalable web applications, responsive design, and cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge of design principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to present work, express opinions, as well as give and receive feedback in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve technical challenges.
- Desire to learn and grow technical skillset as our products evolve
- Candidate will need to showcase a portfolio of existing work
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Experience in other modern web frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, etc.) is preferred
- Experience working in HealthCare technology is preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytic skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work with confidential information
About Lake Nona Medical City
Lake Nona Medical City is a landmark for Orlando, and a premier location for medical care, research and education. Lake Nona’s cluster was built based on the proven theory that health care and life sciences facilities in close proximity to one another will accelerate innovation. In the years since, Lake Nona has become home to some of the nation’s leading hospitals, universities, research institutions, and health and life sciences companies. As it stands, these pioneering institutions are forming networks and synergies to advance health care while creating a job engine for the region.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Florida, USA