On-Call Physical Therapist
Therapeutic Associates, Inc. Physical Therapy - Seattle, WA metro area clinic locations are seeking an On-Call Physical Therapist to join our team! Therapeutic Associates, Inc. specializes in orthopedics and manual therapy and we pride ourselves on our one-on-one patient care and strong relationships with referral sources. We offer leadership training, the opportunity to become a clinic director & company owner, and unprecedented one-on-one clinical mentorship.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Physical Therapist is expected to conduct initial evaluations and accurately assess patient conditions to develop appropriate goals and treatment plans.
- Must be able to work an established schedule with flexibility according to daily clinic needs and complete accurate documentation through EMR software (we are currently using Athena).
- Therapist will be expected to meet the demands of the clinic's schedule, work effectively with support staff as appropriate, and perform other duties as required.
- Ideal candidates will embrace their role as mentor and teammate, supporting other staff as needed and fostering the advancement of Therapeutic Associates as a learning organization.
- Must demonstrate eagerness to advance clinical skills and develop personal leadership excellence.
- Must contribute to the growth and revenue generation of the clinic through marketing and other relationship building efforts (e.g. referral regeneration, community events, etc.).
- Degree in Physical Therapy from an institution accredited by Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Current State Physical Therapist License (or license applicant status)
- Current CPR certification
Click here to find out more about TAI!.
- Job Family Clinical Licensed Therapist Professional
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Required Education Doctorate
- Seattle, WA, USA