Physical Therapy Aide
Therapeutic Associates, Inc. - Wilsonville Physical Therapy is seeking a part-time Physical Therapy Aide to join our team! Therapeutic Associates, Inc. specializes in orthopedics and manual therapy and pride ourselves on our one-on-one patient care and strong relationships with referral sources. Our organization is committed to the highest level of patient care, continued education, professional development, and community involvement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Physical Therapy Aide provides assistance to and takes direction from the Physical Therapist(s) and/or Physical Therapist Assistant(s) by performing treatment-related and/or patient-related tasks as appropriate.
- Interacts courteously and effectively with patients, families, clinic staff, and all other customers.
- Performs treatment-related tasks (such as ice or heat application) as appropriate and allowed by state law, under the supervision of PT or PTA.
- Performs patient-related tasks (such as pre-treatment exercise) as appropriate and allowed by state law, under the supervision of PT or PTA.
- Conducts routine cleaning and maintenance of clinic to include, but not limited to, laundry, treatment area clean-up, and equipment clean-up.
- Understands and follows correct procedures for handling biohazardous materials.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient demographic, medical, company and other information. Ensures proper handling, retention and disposal of confidential documents and adheres to all HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Supports special projects and other designated activities as assigned in support of our mission and core values.
- Additional duties may include front office tasks, clinic marketing/promotion, personnel management, special project work as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in exercise science, human physiology, biology, or general sciences preferred
- Basic proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Current CPR certification preferred
- Medical office/hospital experience preferred
Click Here to learn more about this clinic and their team!
- Job Family Clinical Non Licensed Clinical Team
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Some College
- Wilsonville, OR, USA