About Therapeutic Associates:
Therapeutic Associates, Inc. - Happy Valley Physical Therapy is seeking a part-time Physical Therapist to join our team! Therapeutic Associates, Inc. specializes in orthopedics and manual therapy and we pride ourselves on our one-on-one patient care and strong relationships with referral sources. We offer leadership training, the opportunity to become a clinic director & company owner, and unprecedented one-on-one clinical mentorship.
Happy Valley Physical Therapy is located on the NW corner of Sunnyside RD and SE Misty Dr. and just east of the Starbucks. We built this clinic to showcase our wellness vision, oppose common healthcare mediocrity and to provide the highest quality of care to our patients so they can excel at life. We inspire our team to be elite specialists and using our innovations, creativity and skills to be the most advanced in our field as possible. Each patient is given unsurpassed determinations and care to ensure they leave knowing they have been given the best treatment available by people who truly care.
Our clinic is a general out-patient orthopedic clinic that tends to all ages, with our majority being 18-55, and including athletes, post-surgical, general ortho, and more. Our clinic offers an open layout that is complete with turf, a squat cage, TRX, force dynamometry, private treatment rooms, and showers if you choose to workout before or after work.
We are looking to add a PT to our team that is motivated to learn, grow as a professional and clinician, a team player, and someone who is passionate about orthopedics and sports medicine. If this sounds like you, apply now and come meet our team!
Schedule: Wednesday- 10:00AM-7:30PM, Friday-12:30PM-7:30PM, Saturday- 8:30AM-3:30PM or Monday 4:30PM-7:30PM, Wednesday- 10:00AM-7:30PM
Duties & Responsibilities Including but not limited to:
Physical Therapist is expected to conduct initial evaluations and accurately assess patient conditions to develop appropriate goals and treatment plans.
- Must be able to work an established schedule with flexibility according to daily clinic needs and complete accurate documentation through EMR software (we are currently using Athena).
- Therapist will be expected to meet the demands of the clinic's schedule, work effectively with support staff as appropriate, and perform other duties as required.
- Ideal candidates will embrace their role as mentor and teammate, supporting other staff as needed and fostering the advancement of Therapeutic Associates as a learning organization.
- Must demonstrate eagerness to advance clinical skills and develop personal leadership excellence.
- Must contribute to the growth and revenue generation of the clinic through marketing and other relationship building efforts (e.g. referral regeneration, community events, etc.).
- Degree in Physical Therapy from an institution accredited by Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Current State Physical Therapist License (or license applicant status)
- Current CPR certification
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Continued Education Stipend
- 15 days PTO per year
- 401(k) and profit-sharing program
- Potential for student loan reimbursement and other bonuses
- Family-oriented, great company culture!
Click Here to learn more about this clinic and their team!
- Job Family Clinical Licensed Therapist Professional
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Happy Valley, OR, USA