Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
This role is responsible for the design, implementation, management, monitoring and all other aspects of our internal server, storage, compute, Office 365, and related applications environment to ensure maximum uptime and optimal performance for systems and users. In this role you will be responsible for the design of systems and configurations, documenting and managing the installation of new and existing systems, monitoring performance, and resolving issues while maintaining and upgrading existing systems as necessary.
- Establish the server, storage, Firewall, Azure, Office 365 and related environment by designing, configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
- Design and implement new solutions and improve resilience of the current environment. Provides all required support for servers, Azure, storage and 0365 including configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining devices, software and protocols.
- Maximize system performance by monitoring, troubleshooting problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with internal and external partners on system optimization. Technical support and troubleshooting of all server/storage systems, Azure and all 0365 related functionality.
- Provide technical support for applications running on all servers, storage, Azure, VMware and 0365.
- Secure all systems by collaborating with the internal and/or external security teams to establish and enforce policies and monitor access, including timely upgrading of software and firmware on all server/storage devices.
- Maintains a current and accurate inventory of all devices along with licensing. Order and distribute equipment to sites as necessary.
- Maintains accurate and current documentation on process, procedure, and infrastructure.
- Maintains and configures Firewall environment, Database management and relevant CONA applications.
- Four-year degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related discipline.
- 10+ years’ of work-related infrastructure experience.
- Certifications from one or more of the following technologies required: Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, or other related disciplines.
- 10+ years’ technical server and storage experience in large environments.
- 5+ years’ experience with virtualization technology.
- 5+ years’ experience with system and network security.
- Demonstrated skills with all Windows, Linux, and various storage operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability with VMware virtualization systems.
- Demonstrated experience with network firewalls, routers, switches and other devices (preferably Cisco).
- Demonstrated Active Directory skills required.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP network functionality.
- Experience with proper systems and applications as they relate to security.
- English required.
- Analytical thinking (strategic thinking, thinking systematically, and problem solving).
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to be a self-starter, prioritize work, and meets deadlines.
- Ability to explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and fosters understanding.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Passion for current and future technology.
- Processes and prioritizes work requests and escalations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Travel (driving or air) as business needs require.
- Available 24 x 7 to provide off hour & weekend support as business needs require.
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Draper, UT, USA