Warehouse - Inventory Supervisor
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What does a Warehouse Inventory Supervisor do at Swire Coca-Cola?
In this role you are responsible for coordinating and overseeing all load building responsibilities, as well as product loading/unloading and product rotation.
- This position will also ensure that the warehouse facility and equipment are clean, organized, secure and maintained.
- Effectively supervise warehouse department staff and ensure optimal performance.
- Multi-shift schedule: must be willing to work a night shift and weekends as scheduled.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
- Strong understanding of Company warehouse procedures, including order building, order staging, truck loading, product replenishment, product rotation, and receiving.
- Understanding of safety procedures and OSHA requirements.
- Familiarity with facility equipment and vehicles, and their maintenance procedures.
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership abilities.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to take on high levels of responsibility and accountability.
- Cooperative, willingness to help and coordinate with others.
- Able to lift 50lbs repeatedly.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work night shift, including weekend rotation when scheduled.
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Draper, UT, USA