Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc.
We are looking for highly motivated and self-driven EMT-B candidates to join the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Industry with Superior Ambulance. We are offering an on-site, 1 Year Paramedic Program that will educate students and prepare them to challenge the National Registry Exam and become a Michigan Licensed Paramedic. All materials are covered by Superior Ambulance Service (SAS).
Upon receiving a Michigan Paramedic license, the student will be hired as a full time employee and be required to complete a two year [24 months] commitment of continuous full time employment. There is NO cost for the selected students to attend the class unless they are unable to complete the two year Paramedic employment commitment.
- Class Dates: April 6th, 2021 through April 10, 2022
- Class Duration: 52 weeks
- Class Meets: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Class Location: 25400 W. 8 Mile Rd. Southfield, MI. 48033 (Life Support Training Institute Class)
- *OPTION – in lieu of the two year commitment of full time employment, the candidate may have the option of paying for the Class.
- Students are required to be employed by SAS and work a minimum of 20 hours per week as a Basic EMT while attending class.
- Employee students can earn up to an extra $1050 per month for meeting class and work requirements.
1. Currently hold a state license at the Basic EMT level
2. Must be 18 years of age.
3. Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
4. Must have a valid "Enhanced Driver's License" or Passport. If not, must be able to obtain an “Enhanced D.L.” within the first month of the class.
5. Must have a good driving record.
6. Must pass the Criminal Background Check.
7. Must pass the Physical, MRO Drug Screen, Lift Test at (137.50 lbs.).
8. Must provide documents that establish identity.
9. Must have Negative TB Screen
10. Must provide Immunization Record (specifically the Hepatitis B Series or declination document).
11. MMR & Varicella (titers required)
12. TDAP Immunization required
be able to commit to two years of full time employment upon receiving their
Michigan Paramedic license. Exiting the company before the completion of the two
years will require reimbursement of the class.
14. Consent to a criminal background check with acceptable criminal history results
15. Consent to a 10 panel drug screen16. Applicants will be required to pass a course placement test to determine acceptance into class.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Southfield, MI, USA