Help Desk Tier 2
Provides support to end users by responding to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Identifies and resolves a variety of technical problems in a professional and timely manner. Assists the Systems Administrator with life cycle management of desktops, laptops and printers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, configure and maintain desktop, laptop PCs, tablets and peripherals such as printers and other equipment in a combined office/manufacturing environment.
- Troubleshoot and manage simple hardware, software or network issues.
- Create users and manage account access.
- Recognize and escalate more difficult tasks to Tier 2 or higher.
- Manage printers and assets, and participate in change management process.
- Document daily procedures and activities.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Support all safety, food quality and sanitation initiatives and policies.
- Follow Sugar Creek Packing Co. safety rules and procedures.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
EXPERIENCE: Two to four years of Help Desk experience.
CERTIFICATION OR LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS: None at this time.
ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Possess proficient knowledge of software applications, desktop hardware, operating systems and network connectivity.
- Able to use critical thinking to provide support and troubleshoot different types of systems.
- Possess advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Windows.
- Able to use Apple devices comfortably.
- Possess advanced knowledge of Citrix environment, SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager), active directory management, antivirus administration and Windows Server (2008, 2012).
- Know how to read, write and communicate effectively to promote efficient transfer of complex information.
No unusual physical requirements. Physical requirements are consistent with typical IT Help Desk Clerk positions. Most physical activity will consist of standing/walking occasionally and most often sitting at a desk. Other light physical activity may be required occasionally on an as-needed basis.
All work is performed in a comfortable indoor, office-like facility. Some travel may be required between plants as needed.
We participate in E-verify. Participamos en E-verify.
Right to Work. Derecho al Trabajo.
- Job Family Information Technology
- Job Function Indirect
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Creek Rd., 4360 Creek Rd, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America