Customer Service Representative
Facilitates information and communication via email, phone or fax between the correct contact points for both the customer and the company. Relays information relating to change orders, complaints, shortages and any other issues to the appropriate party to ensure efficient resolution.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the central contact person for all basic customer inquiries, gathering all necessary information from internal business partners to communicate effectively back to customer.
- Resolve service needs, questions and complaints by telephone or written correspondence by gathering, researching and analyzing information from internal business partners, and escalate unresolved issues to management as needed.
- Contact customers when identifying availability issues and propose solutions to prevent customer dissatisfaction.
- Collaborate with production planners on the customer schedule changes and proactively communicate with both internal teams and customer on solutions.
- Communicate with assigned accounts regarding pricing, order entries and other issues as they arise.
- Address issues impacting customer service and seek solutions.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Support all safety, food quality and sanitation initiatives and policies.
- Follow Sugar Creek Packing Co. safety rules and procedures.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred.
Experience: 1 to 2 years in customer service or related industry preferred.
ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Know how to use Microsoft Office programs like Microsoft Excel.
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work well with others in a team environment.
- Able to plan, organize, and manage time effectively.
- Possess basic mathematical skills.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
No unusual physical requirements. Physical requirements are consistent with other Customer Service Representative positions, including mostly sitting with some standing/walking required. Some travel may be required between plants.
All work takes place in an indoor, office-style setting.
We participate in E-verify. Participamos en E-verify.
Right to Work. Derecho al Trabajo.
- Job Family Product Sales
- Job Function Indirect
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Grange, 12021 Sheraton Ln, Springdale, Ohio, United States of America