Autism Day Treatment Mental Health Practitioner ($500 Hiring Bonus)
Bonus! A $500 sign-on bonus is available for successful candidates!
Program Summary: The Autism Day Treatment (ADT) program at St. David's Center is for children ages 2-6 years, who have a medical diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The program uses a mental health approach and leverages an interdisciplinary team of child therapists including licensed psychologists/mental health professionals, mental health practitioners, and music, occupational, and speech-language therapists.
Position Overview: We are now hiring a Mental Health Practitioner for our Autism Day Treatment. This position oversees and facilitates the overall daily programming in the treatment room as well as providing treatment and support to families. This position also coordinates and provide support to the families, either in-home or community or in-center
- Provide and plan therapeutic activities and maintain treatment room structure following established treatment plans/goals.
- Carry over therapeutic interventions from team consultations and family sessions to treatment room.
- Actively model engagement and treatment interventions with the children in the day treatment program for support staff/interns throughout the treatment day.
- Manage staffing needs, including scheduling interns and support staff to maximize program quality and satisfactory staff ratios per child.
- Maintain daily billing grids, review for accuracy, and submit for billing purposes.
- Provide direct supervision to program interns, support staff, and volunteers while assigned to treatment rooms and provide feedback on overall performance and ability to deliver interventions appropriate to individual, family, and program goals.
This position offers the opportunity to work for an agency that is committed to inclusivity and diversity, employee wellness, the professional development of employees and the overall wellness of clients being served. St. David’s Center accomplishes these objectives through supportive & collaborative team environments, flexible work schedules and mission-inspired work.
Schedule: M-F, 40 hours per week.
Pay: DOQ. This position is benefits eligible, including eligibility for loan forgiveness!
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family, Social Work or related field
- Working towards LPC, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and an acceptable driving record
- Understanding of mental health diagnoses with children and DSM
- Knowledge of child development and childhood disorders
St David's Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
- Pay Type Salary
- Minnetonka, MN, USA