Senior Business Development Analyst
Savage continues to grow and is seeking a Senior Business Development Analyst who is progressive, relentlessly seeking improvement - asking the question "How can we become better tomorrow than we are today?" Join the 2020 Utah International Business of the Year and Best Companies to Work For and do things you've never dreamed possible.
The successful candidate should be driven to advance their career and may work on both organic and acquisitive growth projects. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects at any given time, conducting industry, market, and customer research, as well as producing analytical work and assisting with bid and proposal creation.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(K)
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid Holidays
- A culture that appreciates our Team Members
What you'll be doing:
- Perform market, industry, and customer research and analysis to be used in organic and acquisitive business development efforts
- Analyze financial, commercial, and other market data and present analysis and conclusions
- Actively assist the business development team with deal and overall business development strategy formulation and presentation
- Attend industry conferences as needed and present key learnings
- Assist business development team with preparation for and participation in internal meetings to provide insights that contribute to internal deal approvals
- Assist with preparation and management of proposals, contracts, and other documents related to business development projects
- Contribute to idea/lead generation and qualification for both acquisitive and organic growth opportunities
- Responsibilities are not all inclusive and may change based on the needs of the business
What you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Prior consulting, research and analysis, or business development experience strongly preferred
- Highly analytical, quantitative, and experienced finding, synthesizing, and presenting information
- Has “Ownership” Spirit
- Excellent attitude and the ability to embrace change and ambiguity
To find out more about what we do, please visit our website at www.savageservices.com.
Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Midvale, UT, USA
- The Woodlands, TX, USA