Operator - Rail Transloader
Savage is currently hiring for Transload Operators!
The responsibility of our Operators is to safely and efficiently manage the unloading of incoming sulfur railcars, spot the sulfur railcars and assist in the general maintenance and cleanup of the plant and equipment at our Morenci, AZ operation.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- A culture that appreciates our Team Members
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Built in overtime
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k)
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible.
- MSHA experience and exposure a plus but not required
- High School Diploma/GED
- Prior experience handling bulk hazardous materials a plus but not required
- Able to work outdoors year round in all conditions, able to walk several miles per day, able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance, able to climb/stoop/crawl
- Must be able to work on elevated surfaces
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions
- Must be able to pass respirator fit test
Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Wednesday, April 28, 2021
- Safford, AZ, USA