Business Process Analyst
Savage Service Corporation’s Business Process Team has two primary objectives. First, we are the support hub for our field team members, acting as a single point of contact for all back-office support. People come to us when they don’t know where to go. Second, we are stewards of data integrity, processing, analyzing, and validating Savage’s financial and operational data. All information flows between the field and back-office are our responsibility whether it’s keyed by hand or interfaced across systems.
Our team spans North America and covers the full spectrum of business processes. While we do our fair share of direct processing, our goal is to aggressively pursue streamline and automation initiatives while leveraging analytical skills to monitor data flow through various reports and financial statements.
This position is an incubator for talent with touchpoints and growth opportunities across the organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Directly process data such as keying AP, producing customer invoices, initiating system interfaces, etc.
- Single point of contact across various communication channels, solving problems and spinning up resources
- Drive process improvement through IT implementations, developing Excel models, reducing process waste, etc.
- Monitor and reinforce accounting processes and internal controls
- Analyze income statements to identify timing and posting issues for revenues and expenses
- Interface with teams that are functionally and geographically diverse
- Responsibilities are not all inclusive and may change based on the need of the company
What you’ll need:
- 4-Year quantitative/business degree or equivalent work experience (Strongly Preferred)
- 2 years of professional work experience (Required)
- Strong Computer Proficiency (Required)
- Windows File Explorer (Files) – download, manipulate, organize, store, etc.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Must be computer savvy and have current professional experience with Microsoft Excel
- Web browsers
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Working across multiple screens and open applications
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and organization
- Ability to work within a team
- Must be able to ask productive questions, problem solve, and drive solutions
- Time management skills (Ability to prioritize, be proactive, etc.)
- Ability to analyze information by slicing, filtering, sorting, and pivoting
Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Some College
- Midvale, UT, USA