Office Assistant (Part-time)
Savage is currently hiring for a part-time Office Assistant at our corporate offices in Midvale, UT. Check it out!
The main objective of this role is to provide support for the building and administration teams, including the administrative assistants. This is an afternoon position, preferably from 1-6pm, Monday- Friday.
What you'll be doing:
- Safely pick-up and deliver items as required in a company provide vehicle
- Ensure break rooms, copy rooms, and office supplies are always stocked and neatly sorted
- Perform various physical tasks, including moving office furniture and using a hand truck to transport large boxes, etc.
- Perform and oversee mail room duties including daily trips to the post office
- Light cleaning, document scanning, and other tasks as assigned
- Ability to correctly multi-task and prioritize
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Similar/related work experience a strong plus
- Ability to work with and sincerely relate to a wide variety of people and organization
- Willing to adapt to changing work demands
- Must exhibit a “good attitude” and be persistent in accomplishing objectives and overcoming obstacles
- Treats team members with fairness and respect consistently
- Hardworking and self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Anticipates problems and has the ability to bring about creative solutions
- Demonstrates a sense of ownership for responsibilities, yet is willing to learn
- Set an example of professionalism and service
- Willingness to participate in a team member based safety program and contribute to a safety culture
- Clean driving record and ability to safely operate automobiles
- Must be able to safely lift at least 40lbs
- Must be able to safely climb stairs and ladders
- Must be able to walk and stand for 4-6 hours daily
Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Midvale, UT, USA