Savage is currently hiring for a Claims Coordinator to join our Risk Management team in Midvale, UT. In this position, you will provide support to the Claims Director in the administration of property, casualty, general and auto liability claims. You will also work collaboratively with various locations in the company to timely resolve assigned claims.
What you’ll be doing:
- Adjusting and processing payments for small property, damage to Savage trucks, and windshield claims
- Processing other payments as required
- Claim setup into Riskonnect system
- Providing support to Claims Manager by keeping claims up-to-date
- Monitoring hull and machinery (damage to owned boats/barges) and medical only worker’s compensation claims
- Facilitating claim deductible program
- Working with operations to answer questions on the claims process, submitting claims and the claim allocation
- Updating financials monthly on claims not automatically downloaded into Riskonnect
What you’ll need:
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to details and accuracy
- Strong computer skills with ability to quickly learn risk management information system
- Ability to problem solve with minimal direction and supervision
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to quickly prioritize work in a high-volume environment
- 2 years customer service experience
- Associates degree preferred or equivalent
- 1 year risk management and/or insurance claims experience (i.e. Carrier, Broker, TPA) preferred
- Salesforce or Riskonnect or equivalent RMIS experience preferred
- Active involvement in AIC studies or equivalent preferred
Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Some College
- Midvale, UT, USA