Business Process Coordinator
Business Process Coordinators capture, process, and validate Savage’s financial and operational information. We are the first step, and thus critical, to ongoing business processes related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Human Resource Management, and KPI production.
The information we receive and actively collect drives our day, often resulting in waves of activity. We must prioritize in order to effectively deal with the amount and variety of information coming our way. Successful team members are self-driven and use lulls to prepare for the next wave. Some days will be a challenge, requiring you to lean on team members in order to succeed. Other days, you will be the team member helping someone get through a challenging day.
This position is an incubator for talent within our department and the entire organization. We continuously cross-train, teaching team members new skills. We are creating leaders.
What you'll be doing:
- Input and validate daily operational and financial information
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Initiate payments, execute purchases, code expenses, manage vendors, etc.
- Accounts Receivable Processing
- Invoicing, aging management, code revenue, manage customers, etc.
- Payroll Processing
- Labor data management, earnings input, pay calculation, etc.
- Human Resource Processing
- New hires, employee file management, terminations, etc.
- Adhere to all Business Process Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist in the development of efficient business processes
- Monitor and reinforce accounting processes and internal controls
- Interface with teams that are functionally and geographically diverse
- Responsibilities are not all inclusive and may change based on the need of the company
What you'll need to be successful:
- Undergraduate degree (Preferred)
- 1 year professional work experience (Required)
Strong Computer Proficiency (Required)
- Windows File Explorer (Files) – download, manipulate, organize, store, managing, etc.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Excel skills critical
- Web browsers
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Working across multiple screens
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and organization
- Ability to work within a team
- Must be able to ask productive questions, problem solve, and drive solutions
- Time management skills (Ability to prioritize, be proactive, etc.)
Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Some College
- Cleveland, OH, USA