The Contract Recruiter will collaborate with the Manager of Talent Acquisition in company-wide sourcing and delivering of qualified candidates for assigned positions. This position is covering for a Team Member on leave and is expected to last approximately 8-12 weeks.
Responsibilities / Job Duties
- Aggressively source and actively manage candidates including Drivers, Coordinators, Operations Managers, etc. This includes but is not limited to on-line and print advertising, social media, personal networking, cold calling, mining resume databases, etc.
- Conducting interviews, scheduling interviews, and assisting with onboarding processes.
- Assist with special projects for the Talent Acquisition team, as assigned by Manager or VP.
- Experienced in managing aggressive, proactive recruiting programs for hard-to-fill positions in high growth organizations
- Demonstrated proficiency with ATS and/or HRIS programs
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communications with impeccable composition and grammar skills
- Experience with onboarding acquired Team Members in an effective way, minimizing turnover
- Functions as a team player and works effectively with all levels of employees, management, vendors and applicants for employment
- Ability to deal with stress and pressure under tight deadlines, while maintaining professionalism and decorum
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive data and information
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field a plus
- 1+ year of progressive experience with recruiting required
- 1+ year of experience with ATS and HRIS systems
- Work is largely sedentary in a professional office environment
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening requirements
Top of Form
Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- 901 Legacy Center Way, Midvale, UT 84047, USA